I was really starting to think that part of Dylan's college expenses was going to include a monthly supply of pull-ups! I was pretty sure as the years went on that the designs would probably change.....maybe from Cars, to more mature Camo prints, and then maybe on to some designer trends like Calvin Klein once the ladies started to pay attention.
But, oh no......my baby is going to the potty!!!! I cannot be more excited about this. I have actually witnessed it with my own eyes!!! I was starting to think the teachers were just playing mean jokes on me or maybe that Dylan had perfected the simulation sounds of peeing in the potty, but I saw it happen!!!!
We are still in the beginning stages and I really don't know what to expect time wise, but I do know that Dylan is on the road to success.......HALLELUJAH!!!!!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment