Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh Yeah.....

I forgot to mention that we got snow this year......YEAH!!! It was so much fun playing and watching the kids!

Our little snow-woman

What's left of our little snow-woman 3 days later

And we also got a new kitty. We have had some bad luck with pets so far. Our last little kitty, Sammy, ran away. We just could not keep him inside. It became clear that he had an outdoor background. I found our new kitty on Craigslist and he was old enough to be able to find out enough about his background to realize he would be perfect for us. The kids named him, Cody Parker: part surfing penguin and part Spiderman. He has the greatest personality and does not hide when people come to visit which I love. He is the biggest snuggle bug!

Next step will be a doggie, but I want to make sure I am home more before we take that step.

No comments: