Since our return from the Christmas holiday, my computer has been kaput. Thankfully, I can now use my computer, but am still missing the old hard drive and a lot of information which has left us in the hands of those who claim to possess the secrets needed to bring it all back. I can only sit idle and hope so.
I have just now been able to upload pics from Christmas. We had a wonderful holiday! It is kind of interesting looking at pics so long after the fact. Generally, when it comes to Christmas photos you look at them and all their glowing happiness. The excitement of it all is still there. Now when I look at them I, of course, get the happiness and the glowy warm feelings. But while I am looking at the smiling faces of my children so excited about the gifts they have received, I have the present knowledge that most of it has already (at the end of January) lost its dazzle. The things that have made a permanent place in our lives are the Leapsters and Legos. The things long forgotten are the Pixos and Bendaroos a certain little girl thought she could not live without; the remote control vehicles we thought Dylan would just love. I could keep going I assure you, but instead I will share some of the glowing memories of our Christmas holiday and some of Dylan's Holiday show with his classmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment