Dylan is absolutely certain that the Hulk says: "You won't like me when I'm hungry!" I have given up trying to convince him otherwise. So from this day forward Dylan will believe the Hulk just really needs a sandwich!
Daddy told Dylan he was the man of the house this weekend. Not the boss, but the killer of bugs, the protector of safety and such. He took on a gnarly spider in the kitchen this morning. I was proud! After several whacks the darn thing was still moving and he said: "Okay mommy, your turn"! Glad I can still be useful!
My daughter told her brother that the coolest thing about heaven is you never have to go to the bathroom!
My son woke up at 5am this morning and crawled in my bed crying because he had something stuck on the side of his face. I turned the light on, peeled off the dry booger, he said "Ew" and went back to sleep! Happy Mother's Day!!!
I think there is nothing funnier than listening to your kids sing along to songs with their headphones on! "Disturbia" became "scurvia" this morning and I spent most all day with it running through my head!
I am laughing! Dylan just woke up, got out of bed, got lost, and finally pee'd in the bathtub!
Oh, and here is a little convo Maryn and I had on the way home. She had noticed that her ruler said "Made in China". She asked me if the mailman brought it to her school and if there is only one mailman. I lamely explained the process.Mommy: The guy makes the ruler, it then gets put on a plane to get it to America, then the postman sends it to your school and voila....ruler!
Maryn: So, it takes 3 people to get me my ruler.......cool!
I love the simplicity of childhood thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment