In Kindergarten, children are given Character awards based on God-given gifts the teachers have seen in them throughout the year. This was my favorite part of the evening. Her wonderful teacher brought each child up and talked about them and their gifts and the things they have done to express God's love. Maryn received the award for Honesty. Her teacher said that no matter what was going on, whether it was something that would ultimately get her in trouble, she could always count on Maryn to be honest. What a great gift!
I love this picture. We were all so proud and thankful to have this child with such a beautiful spirit, as well as an excitement for learning. Kindergarten was an incredible adventure!
This is a rare moment of family togetherness! I was so happy to have everyone together for this day!
Maryn and Dylan celebrating together. A little spot on the floor....a little cake....heaven!
Congratulations baby girl!!!
Okay, it is a very rare moment when I get to surprise my husband! Okay, let's be completely honest....it is a very rare moment when I can keep a super secret! But, alas, I managed to shut my trap and not burst from excitement. Maryn's graduation just happened to come on the weekend of Rex's 35th birthday. I had known for months that his parents and sister were coming in to town from Tennessee to surprise him. It was God's perfect timing that this was pulled off so perfectly. Just as we had sat at a restaurant before graduation for a little dinner they were arriving. We were sitting there and I was trying my hardest to distract him from looking out the window where they just so happened to park. I was successful and they made it to the front door unnoticed. This first picture is Rex seeing them for the first time coming towards our table. Is that who I think it is????
Oh, YES, it is!!!!
Great moment!!! Happy Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment