We were driving around today and Maryn said out of nowhere: "Dylan, we are like a living pop-up book for God!" She looked at me for verification! I was so astounded by this simple comment that I was nearly speechless.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Incredible Point of View!
If only I could see things the way my children do! I feel blessed to be able to spend a great deal of time around the innocent minds of youth!
We were driving around today and Maryn said out of nowhere: "Dylan, we are like a living pop-up book for God!" She looked at me for verification! I was so astounded by this simple comment that I was nearly speechless.
We were driving around today and Maryn said out of nowhere: "Dylan, we are like a living pop-up book for God!" She looked at me for verification! I was so astounded by this simple comment that I was nearly speechless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty stinkin' deep for her age! Hope you are doing well and ready for Thursday! Miss ya!
I know! I love it when these little comments stop me in my tracks! It is like a little tap on the shoulder from God!
I am so ready for Thursday! Are the kids excited about Kings? I have been keeping tabs on Joel and so excited for you all! So close!
Post a Comment