

Maryn and "Art Girl". Art Girl - a mild mannered doll by day, but by night a super hero who flies around saving kids who get in trouble with their art teachers.
Rachel Scheffler White: Sometimes Dylan crawling into my bed every night at 3 am gets on my nerves, but then when I feel him pat my cheek and give me a sweet little boy kiss all seems okay in the world!
Rachel Scheffler White: Just convinced my son he was a big fat liar when I couldn't find something that apparently I myself had misplaced! Groveling and forgiveness promptly asked for!!!
Rachel Scheffler White: Today I had lunch with my son for the first time at school. He initially had a difficult time transitioning to Kindergarten so I thought he would like my visit. At first, he did not even want me to sit with him! Then changed his mind. So I sat down and chatted with some of his new friends. He then turns to them and says: "My dad is much funnier!"
Rachel Scheffler White: After homework was done today Maryn said: "Mom, I think my brain is on fire"!
Rachel Scheffler White: Dylan's takeaway from his Bible lesson on Adam & Eve at school today was: "when we go to another country...DO NOT eat the apples...they will give you sin"!
Rachel Scheffler White: My daughter walked into her Christian school today....WHERE I WORK....singing "Dude looks like a lady"!!!! That's perfect!! I don't even know where she heard this song!!! Daddy? Any ideas??
Rachel Scheffler White: Sometimes Dylan crawling into my bed every night at 3 am gets on my nerves, but then when I feel him pat my cheek and give me a sweet little boy kiss all seems okay in the world!
Rachel Scheffler White: Just convinced my son he was a big fat liar when I couldn't find something that apparently I myself had misplaced! Groveling and forgiveness promptly asked for!!!
Rachel Scheffler White: Today I had lunch with my son for the first time at school. He initially had a difficult time transitioning to Kindergarten so I thought he would like my visit. At first, he did not even want me to sit with him! Then changed his mind. So I sat down and chatted with some of his new friends. He then turns to them and says: "My dad is much funnier!"
Rachel Scheffler White: After homework was done today Maryn said: "Mom, I think my brain is on fire"!
Rachel Scheffler White: Dylan's takeaway from his Bible lesson on Adam & Eve at school today was: "when we go to another country...DO NOT eat the apples...they will give you sin"!
Rachel Scheffler White: My daughter walked into her Christian school today....WHERE I WORK....singing "Dude looks like a lady"!!!! That's perfect!! I don't even know where she heard this song!!! Daddy? Any ideas??
No comments:
Post a Comment