Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Moments...

In the car this morning, Dylan picked up something that belonged to his sister and she grabbed it out of his hands. I told her that it didn't matter who it belongs to she is never allowed to just snatch something away and that she should have used her words instead. Her response: "Mom, I didn't snatch it....it took me ...a minute to pull it out of his hands!"


GIRLS WEEKEND!!!! My kids are so weepy poor little things. Mommy has never been away like this before! Dylan said: Can't daddy go instead! :(


Dylan is on his way to manhood! Whenever there is something he wants to watch on TV he takes the remote and hides it behind the chair so no one will change the channel! Goof!


Maryn had me laughing today! Earlier she was holding the little hamster and said she had learned the trick to him. She said if you squeeze him his eyes get big! Who knew! Later in the night while daddy was being exceptionally pesty...she told him: "Daddy, be nice to mommy or be destroyed!!" Girl's got my back!


My daughter has an unwaivering confidence in me! I am learning to sew. We recently got invited to swim with some friends and I could not find her bathing suit. After exhausting several options she says, "Mom, you could just make me one"! The mental image of what may have become of that had me laughing for an hour! But,... what an awesome feeling! Thank you Maryn!


Maryn wrote Mommy and Daddy a Valentine at school today! To mom: "Dear Mom, I noticed that you are very beautiful and more beautiful than ever!" To dad: "I noticed that you are very strong and take this I think you married the perfect woman in the whole wide world!"


Maryn and I were discussing the cheerleaders tonight. I said they could use a little more clothing. Maryns says: "Well at least they have really nice cha-cha's"!


Had our first experience with the ambulance at 3am. We heard Dylan cough in his bed and then all of a sudden he was just gasping for air. It was so sad to see him so scared. The EMT's were awesome! Dylan is fine. He is going to the doctor today but I think most of it was just panic after a couple of labored coughs. Gra...teful that my baby is okay and currently sleeping with daddy!


I have been pee'd and puked on! My goal of cleaning every piece of dirty clothing in this house has been completely thwarted!!! It might have been that I ended up sleeping in my son's Spiderman bed, but I decided the comic book term for these precious moments would be: "YACK" and "WHIZZZZZZ".

No comments: