skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Moments....
At dinner tonight Maryn said that she learned that coffee was made from beans. Then she laughed and said: "You drink bean juice!"
Today Maryn told me that I was sweeter than toothpaste!Pretty sure Maryn inherited my singing skills. I'm feeling kinda bad about that.
Today I feel like I sounded like that tyrannical mother you hear screaming at her children down every aisle at Wal-Mart. Geez...somebody just shut me up! Oh, hello composure...so nice of you to join me before the cops showed up!
Last night Maryn and Dylan came in from playing outside and immediately stripped down to their underwear just before dinner. All flushed and sweaty they took their seats at the table and Maryn says: "It's pretty weird having dinner naked! If we were all naked that would really be funky!" Um....yeah!
I have a graffiti wall in my downstairs bathroom where the kids (and guests) can use paint pens to write random messages. Today I noticed a recent addition from Maryn: "I love hot dogs but most of all I love my Dylan".
At dinner tonight Dylan prayed that God would bless the food. He said "thank you even for the stuff we don't like"....and then he asked for Turkey Bacon for dessert.
My life in Christ is not about being "good". I would never survive it! It is about being thankful. And in my thankfulness for the price He paid comes my willingness to live, as best I can, a life that glorifies His name.
Just spent the afternoon at my Marietta Dave & Buster's.....got to stand with my kids in the very spot I met their daddy!
While on the pier Maryn dropped her most prized littlest pet shop in the water! At least it became her most prized when it hit the water. We watched the jellyfish tickle it and the seagulls peck it. We suffered through our heartbreak. Went down to the beach on a hope and there it lay at her feet! Amazing birthday present from God!
We couldn't do breakfast in bed for Maryn's birthday at the hotel this morning so we got up early, opened the curtains and watched the sun rise from bed! Thank you God for this beautiful girl!!! Now we are off to IHOP in our pajamas!!
We were at dinner tonight playing Eye-Spy. I spied something gray and Maryn said: "Daddy's hair!" He didn't like that so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment