skip to main | skip to sidebar
Our Munchkins

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dylan says...


At night time this is what Dylan has started to say as you are walking down the hall to go back downstairs.....

Mom or Dad: Good night you guys...I love you.

Dylan in a loud whisper: Good night...I love your heart. I love mommy, daddy, Maryn, and God. I love you and your heart!!!

And I melt!
Posted by Rachel White at 10:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (33)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Dylan says...
      • Pre-K Graduation and Shoe Treasure and other Misce...
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (26)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (33)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)

Links

  • Maryn's Baby Website
  • Dylan's Baby Website
  • Daddy's Website

Contributors

  • Rachel White
  • Rex White