Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What The Hell!


Yes, this is the term I cannot get Dylan to stop saying. I have heard it a handful of times under his breath. I am not even sure where he picked it up, but there it is in perfect context the phrase that stuck. Of all the phrases in the world he could have picked up this is the one that won't go away. Figures! And just in time for Vacation Bible School no less!

The current scene at my house:

Maryn and Dylan are taking turns playing dead. I just watched Maryn do a pretty impressive CPR interpretation on her brother.

2 comments:

Rex said...

It should be noted that neither I nor their mother walk around the house saying, "What the Hell!" So I just want to be clear - he did NOT get this from us.

As to whether or not he got it from one of the PG-13 Action movies we let him watch, I'll plead the 5th on that.

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of parenting , ....and it's just a drop in the bucket of things you have ahead of you. Isn't that a wonderful thought ?! But rest assured that you get to get back later when they are older and embarress THEM !! Maybe you can have some sympathy for me ....when Rex was little he had a speech problem where his T's came out sounding like F's. There used to be Monster Truck Show commerials that he oh so DEARLY loved Trucks...Trucks...TRUCKS !!!" Try explaining THAT ONE to everyone within earshot! Laugh!!! Love ya!