Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am amazed!!!


I am so proud of Maryn and how well she is doing in kindergarten! They have really been focusing on phonics and she is really excited about it. Today she brought home a phonics book with 4 pages of homework to read through her blends and vowel sounds. She was not satisfied with just 4 pages and settled in to work through the whole book after bath. When we went to bed, she read me her first book! Hop on Pop! I am so proud of her!

In other news she had her first class field trip to Cagle's Dairy. When I asked her what she learned she said, "Cows shoot milk out of their penis'!"



Dylan has been working extremely hard on learning his alphabet. He seemed so disinterested in it until we started working at home...I mean when I started giving him Skittles!!! But he is doing amazingly well and can now go to the alphabet chart and point to a letter that I have asked him to find. Previously he would just randomly guess and now he really knows, which is so cool!!!

No comments: