Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Conversation with Maryn

This morning on the way to school I did my best to explain to Maryn where Daddy was.....again! :) Here is the result of our conversation:

R: He is in FL.
M: Where is that?
R: Where Mickey Mouse lives.
M: Daddy's at Mickey Mouse's house?
R: Yes
M: Show me which one.
R: You can't see it, it is in FL
M: Is it that one? (pointing to random houses along the way)
R: You won't be able to see it, it is too far.
M: Is it that one?
R: No honey, it is not that one.
M: I think he is lost.
M: You need to go get him.
M: We need to go get him right now...he is lost.
R: I think he can find his way home.
R: Do you want to say a prayer that Daddy gets home safe?
M: Yes
R: Dear Lord, please bring Daddy back home safely to us because we miss him very much,
M: and he is lost
R: Yes Lord he is lost. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
M: Good job, Mom
R: Thanks honey!

No comments: