Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Maryn's First Basketball Practice

I have always been really excited for my kids to start sports and be a part of that. It is so exciting for me! I love every second of it! Maryn has moved past a stage in her life where she wants to run from things that seem hard. She was so excited about basketball and when she hit the floor with her team, her excitement never faltered. She listened to her coach and made adjustments that were recommended of her. I was very proud. I get to be team mom for her team and two others, so I am so involved and get to watch her every second and keep my mouth shut....for the most part!!! I was very happy that she received her uniform at the end of her first practice because it was clear she was more excited about that at the end of the day! How could she not be....look how cute she is!!!





None of her shots even came close to making the net.....but look at that form!!!



A little bit of passing practice.






1 comment:

Kam said...

Hey Rachel! Just wanted you to know that I stopped by your blog! Your pictures are adorable! See ya at practice this afternoon!
Kam