I put Dylan down for his nap on Saturday. He never did go to sleep. I waited and waited, but no go. I'd hear him in there talking and laughing or I'd hear the springs in his crib going as he bounced up and down. I'd march in there, tell him to lay down, cover him up, leave, and then 5 minutes later he was at it again.Finally after an hour or so, I decided to go get him since he wasn't going to sleep. When I walked in, he was just standing up, pacifier in his mouth sideways yet a big smile on his face. He was just looking at me with that goofy smile.
I walked past his crib to get some clothes for him (since I had laid him down with only his diaper on.) When I turned around, I noticed what he was smiling about - he was butt naked. He had taken his diaper off and tossed it over the edge of the crib.I said "What did you do?" and he just smiled bigger and made a small, sly chuckle, "Heh heh!"
No comments:
Post a Comment